The Byrd's Group is Hiring a Chemical Pesticide Applicator
Work Permit is required. Full time. Hourly salary is 17/hr
Time is TBD
The Byrd Group, 7509 Grier Rd, Charlotte, NC 28213, USA
Acerca del Trabajo
Chemical Pesticide Applicator
Job Summary - The Byrd’s Group Inc. is seeking an experienced Chemical Pesticide Applicator to join their team.
Responsibilities for Position
- The ideal candidate will ensure the safe and appropriate application of chemicals to enhance the quality of the client’s landscape.
- The Chemical Pesticide Applicator may be asked to perform maintenance & enhancement duties other than those listed, from time to time, to assist in the management of contracted properties.
Requirements for Position
- Minimum of one years’ experience working with chemicals, pesticides and fertilizers
- Complete knowledge of chemical application equipment, including calibration of equipment
- An understanding of governmental regulations, ability to read and understand Material Safety Data Sheets and manufacturer’s instructions for chemicals is required.
- Must be able to follow concise instructions on mixing of chemicals and apply safely and precisely.
- Communicate in English
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a valid North Carolina driver's license
The Byrd’s Group offers an excellent compensation package. The benefits package includes; 401k program, company paid vacations & holidays, health, dental, and supplemental insurance benefits. All employment offers will be contingent upon motor vehicle report, criminal background check, drug screening, and E-Verify verification.
Qualifications - to be considered for this position, candidates must meet all the requirements. Compensation for this position will be an hourly wage, starting at $17.00 per hour, based upon experience.
Options for Applicants
Call 704.790.8647 with any questions
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in person, Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
7509 Grier Road, Charlotte, NC 28213