HGC is actively seeking an experienced Pipe/Utility Superintendent.
Experienced Pipe/Utility Superintendent.
Time is TBD
Charlotte, Forsyth Hall Dr, Charlotte, NC 28273, EE. UU.
Acerca del Trabajo
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise operations, direct sub-contractors and maintain material inventory.
- Operate motor vehicles and equipment necessary for the completion of projects.
- Utilize HGC’s core values in daily duties.
- Communicate professionally with everyone on site, including but not limited to supervisors, teammates, contractors, clients, and vendor partners.
- Attend training at HGC Academy
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Requirements
- Ability to read blueprints, plans, and specifications for installation.
- Experience with water, sanitary sewer, and storm drainage construction specifications, techniques, and installation.
- OSHA compliant with trenching, shoring, excavation, and confined space entry.
- Understand basic survey lines, grades, and slopes.
- A Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be run on anyone considered for this position.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisors and teammates.
- Ability to understand site goals and direction.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug and background screening.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Teammates must be able to stand/sit for extended periods of time, as well as stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl as required to perform key duties.
- Operators must be able to climb on and off equipment safely while maintaining three (3) points of contact.
- Maintain constant alertness and situational awareness while on the job site.
- Field work is performed outdoors, exposing those teammates to all weather conditions.
- Teammates may be exposed to varying levels of noise, dust, and substances commonly found on construction sites.
- Any other physical demand the assigned duties require.
- Company Truck
- Competitive Pay (based on experience)
- Medical Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Group Term Life
- Voluntary Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Bonus Program
- Free Training Programs at the HGC Academy CAT Simulators Classroom Training Professional Development
HGC operates in a 65-mile radius from Charlotte, North Carolina. By applying for this position, you acknowledge our operation radius and understand your commute could reach up to one (1) hour. Teammates are asked to move job sites as project needs change and occasionally report to the HGC Academy for training. All applicants to whom a conditional offer of employment is made shall undergo and pass a pre-employment screening including a drug test, background check, and a fit-for-duty exam prior to beginning work. HGC is a drug-free workplace.
HGC is an industry-recognized, award-winning provider of construction services driven by our commitment to providing quality turn-key site-work packages for large industrial, commercial, and residential projects. Voted one of the Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2021, and 2022 as well as the Charlotte Observer’s Top Workplaces from 2018-2023, we strive to provide a friendly work environment that encourages productivity while promoting teamwork, education, safety and the well-being of our teammates on every level.
HGC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against age, race, religion, color, disability, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.