Carolina Food Inc is Looking for Packers & Machine Operators Charlotte, NC
Acerca del Trabajo
**Important: Carolina Food Inc takes temperature controls at the beginning of every shift to ensure the well being of all staff. Throrough cleaning is performed at the end of each shift. The warehouse excercises over six feet social distancing and Carolina Food Inc provides safety glasses, gloves and masks to all workers****
The pay for the packer position is $10/11hr depending on the line. For Machine operator $11-$14/hr according to the work experience, and drivers with a CDL license We offer excellent benefits, after month 3 of being hired hours tomorrow 6 am / 6 pm and afternoon 6 pm / 6 am. It works from Monday to Saturday with shifts of 12 hours a day.
Monday to Friday and some Saturdays for the first shift
Monday and Friday and some Sundays for the second shift.
- We offer excellent benefits.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To ensure that all products wrapped is sealed and date code is correct.
- Informs Wrapper Operator of improperly sealed or coded product.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pack products into boxes according to order sheet
- Performs rewrap function – open and rewrap product
- Keeps work area clean
- Follow all GMPs
- Packers have a close working relationship with Wrapper Operator and other line workers.
- Reports directly to Production Supervisor.
- Ability to count
- you work 6 days a week
- Ability to use both hands and eyes
- Able to stand in place for long periods of time
- Able to lift greater than 25 lbs regularly
- Reach overhead repeatedly and long periods of time
- Bend, stoop, and crawl under some conveyor lines for long periods of time
- Withstand temperatures in excess of 100 degrees
If interested, apply to the position here and attend to an in-person interview at the Carolina Food Inc HR office at the following address: 222 W Worthington Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28203 any weekday, Monday thru Friday, between 9 am and 3:00 pm. Point of contact Michelle Drolshagen (248) 343-4576.
If you run into any issues reaching Michelle, please reach out to Haytrabajoya@gmail.com